Early of 1930 it started under the name of the Egyptian Bridge Association.
But on the year 1969 It was emerged with the Chess Federation under the name of Egyptian Bridge & Chess Federation.
Finally on the 4th of May 1973, the independent EBF was registered under number 19/1973. On the same year it was re-registered under number 28/1973 creating our present Egyptian Bridge Federation.
The members of the board are elected every 4 years.
Adele Hanna Certificate Of Appreciation
Sharm El-Sheikh - 2009